01 October 2015

.energy.




This moon brought new energies and new perspectives on old thoughts. I'm just sitting with them right now - wondering if it's time for change - wondering it it's time to let go - knowing another transition is here. 

I started thinking about being at the birth center - I haven't thought about births, appointments or 24 hours rotations in a long time. I'm not even sure why I'm thinking about it. I went to the studio because it always clears my energy. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in the studio. I lost track of time and forgot to eat. It's still there. That energy that feeds me. That energy that cleanses my spirit. I'm so grateful for my art to have access to a source that realigns me. 

What's your energy source? What washes over your soul? What fills you up when other things are changing? 

________________________________________________________

My friend is taking photographs of my jewels today for a new online store that's in the works for the holiday shopping season. SO excited to share it with you all soon.

No comments: