02 September 2015

.trust yourself.



Today I went to the beach. I'm starting to feel anxious about the end of summer - about not being able to ride my bike/take the train or drive a car to the ocean and submerge myself in it's peace - purifying my mind/spirit from everything

I spent the day soaking up the delicious sunrise and diving into the sea, floating with my arms and legs stretched out in an X -
trusting in letting go -
to remember to trust -
to try to trust and be supported -
allowing the salty sea to hold me up.

While I was floating I kept hearing "listen to your heart" 
turn down that volume outside -
listen to your heart/rhythm/desires - 
TRUST YOURSELF.

I hope you're trying to float (let go) in your own way and I hope you find the  love and support when you do. 

No comments: