09 September 2017

.wyoming.


Wyoming - I've fallen in love with you!! The wild + untamed ways have captivated my heart. I never knew the vibrancy of Wyoming! From the colors of the thermal basins at Yellowstone to the cream, peach and terra cotta layered hillsides of a little town called Tenspeed and the electric red hills further east in Devils Tower. I wanted to stop my car 50 times yesterday to take a picture of the colors of earth and the way the colors of the earth layered with the green and yellow grasses - but the picture only shows so much! This land feels old and still undiscovered, like you might see cowboys perched on top of a Dolomites looking over his bison. 

During my 3 (way too short) days in Wyoming I went to Yellowstone National Park, travelled Buffalo Bill Memorial Highway, slept in a tipi and visited the sacred Devil's Tower. 

Of you haven't experienced Wyoming I can't recommend it enough! The colors + untamed ways + stories are like no other place!!

No comments: