07 February 2016

.day 33.


My time here seems to be flying by and I want to share it all with you. I want to blog more. I want to paint a detailed picture so you can feel the beauty of this place and the beauty that this experience is opening up inside of me. I keeping starting blog posts but they never evolve beyond a draft. I just can't find the right words. I 'm hesitant to give words to things. To cement this fluid process. I want to root myself into the questions/thoughts/ideas that are enveloping me right now. I hope to share more but for now I am finding myself sinking deeper and deeper into this beautiful moment, finding enrichment and clarity in my daily meditation and allowing myself to absorb all of the landscapes/conversations/sounds/smells/colors of this place.

No comments: