30 December 2015

.E X C I T I N G plans for 2016.


This has been a big year for me.  A year of taking risks and realigning my energies to nurture my truths. This year has taught me so much about myself. Thank you. Thank you to each and everyone of you all for your support, love and encouragement this year.


I have some BIG AEO news for 2016!! I am going to Portugal for 8 weeks for an artist residency. Thanks to dear friends and open doors I will be spending January and February in a small coastal town in the Algarve region of Portugal working with local metalsmiths.


I’ve travelled so much but I’ve never dedicated a trip solely to my art. I am grateful for this opportunity - to sit in my creativity and see what emerges - reveals.


I hope you follow me on this journey! I’ll be sending out a  few emails to update you all on the process, as well as blogging here and be sure to follow my instagram for the latest sights and scenes.


Happiest N E W Year to you and yours!
Let 2016 be a year in which we follow all that feeds us soul and let go of the rest.
xx

No comments: