23 September 2007

.write me a letter.


Hello Everyone.

After many attempts I finally have a mailing address!! This probably doesn´t concern more than my Mom, but if you want to write a little note to:

Alicia O´Dell
Cuerpo de Paz
Casilla 09-01-11805
Guayaquil, Ecuador
South America

I love mail! If that doesn´t sound desperate. ha ha. Also, Mom remember that when you mail anything over a letter you need to put it in a paper (bubble) envelope and it can´t weight over 4lbs or else I have to pay big money to get it out of customs.

Also, in good news I think I will be moving out of my host family´s house in the next few weeks because I live next to a bar and don´t have a bathroom. So I am apartment shopping!!

A few pictures from the first week.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Alicia.ODell/EcuadorBalzar

Much love to you always.
Alicia

No comments: