21 June 2014

.summer solstice.

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, a chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.”       

I love summer solstice. The longest day of the year. The beginning of summer. A beautiful transition. A time to reassess where I am, the choices I am making, the direction I am sending my energy, the now. Another refresher to open our eyes again and start anew - to remember we are brand new

This moment. We are brand new. 
This season. We are brand new on this journey.

I remind myself today to think abundantly
To fully commit to abundant thinking!


I started this summer season by working on my new two wheels, the summerset. 

No comments: