14 November 2012

.vancouver.


"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."
.Henry Ford. 

This weekend my sister and I ventured north to Vancouver (did you know it is the #1 most livable city in the world?!?!? I'd believe it!!) for a yoga conference. Vancouver wooed us to say the least - authentic conversations were had with strangers, doors were held open, delicious ethic dishes were consumed, oms were chanted, and afternoons were spend window shopping locally made goodies. It was such a rejuvenating weekend to be in such a lively friendly city.

We spent Saturday enjoying the free yoga classes to the max. At the end of the first class (heart opening) the next instructor came in before we could roll up our mats so we felt it was only right to stay for the next one (gratitude yoga) which was just as great so when it was time for the third class (yin yoga) you guessed it, we stayed. 2 straight hours of yoga. I don't remember feeling that relaxed/energized/rejuvenated ever! During such a time of transition yoga is what brings me back inside to look honestly at myself and I am grateful. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sipping a bedtime yogi tea (have you had yogi teas? so good. and bedtime...whoa. trust me you'll be ready for bed after it.) and the tags always have thoughtful quotes - this one in particular spoke to me. It said:

"Empty yourself and let the universe fill you" 

What a beautiful thought - let the universe fill you - let life happen - have faith in the moment - trust your intuition - love yourself enough to be just you. What empties me? Yoga and Art. They release it all and leave me feeling open and ready.

Have you even thought about what empties you? What charges you? I hope you give yourself time to really examine that and to incorporate whatever that is in your daily life because you deserve it. You deserve more - you deserve the best life.

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

If you think you deserve it - then you do. If you don't think you deserve it - then you don't
What are you are seeking you WILL find.

Love to you on your journey.

No comments: